HO-HO-HOLY GRINCHMAS...10 JOLLY HOLIDAY NIGHTS AT RPR..NOV/DEC 2018

First time posting in your trip reports and I have really enjoyed reading them and seeing all the stuff that you are doing! We are going to be heading down for our first Uni trip the week between Christmas and New Years (yeah I know we are crazy!) and it has been great reading about Universal! We are Disney vets, but have never been over to Universal. We are so excited to go down!

Hello! We will be there at the same time, staying at HRH. Me, DH, DD(16), DS(15). Excited, crossing my fingers for good weather!

Hello! We will be there at the same time, staying at HRH. Me, DH, DD(16), DS(15). Excited, crossing my fingers for good weather!

We are staying at Cabana Bay. It is me, DH, DD (13), DS (12) and DD (8) and we decided that we needed the extra room back at our resort so we are staying in a family suite. We debated staying RPR so we could have the EP, but after being in the car for 1500 miles we thought that having a bigger room was going to be better for us. Hoping for warm weather too! We are from Iowa and just had a snow storm come through last weekend and I am so over the cold already! (I know it is Iowa and grew up here so should be used to it, but I hate it!)

So happy for another trip report!!!!! Just what I need for a winter pick me up. Even though our trips to Orlando are every few years, I love to live viciously through those able to go often. Can’t wait for more!

WELCOME.........Minnie17......:goodvibes

How lovely to see you post here........I hope you enjoy this one too......will have it up and running as soon as I can after I get home....

Really glad you posted on this one ...........::yes::

Hope @Flyg1rl @karalecia26 and @Monykalyn can have a quick meet when they’re there at the same time.........

Always nice to have a meet up!

Yes, MonyK.......today was fabulous weather wise too.......little bit chilly this morning early, but got out beautiful.....thankfully!! Loved feeling that hot sunshine again.......:sunny:

Following along too from Georgia! (The USA one)

And sorry for the previous post goof! I am a new poster.

WELCOME.......Minniedoc............

Lol......we’ve all made goofs with posts.....don’t worry........:)

So glad you’ve joined in with this one early in.........I do hope you enjoy it and glad to have you along for this one too.......hope you enjoy it.........:thumbsup2

Can’t wait to hear all about your trip, especially the NASA part, we have gone out to Cocoa many times, actually one time drove up to and right by KSC, I believe the Atlantis display was still being put together, but we have yet to visit. We ended up staying at Disney longer and didn’t make it to RP for our stay we originally had planned for this week.

Last edited:
Can't wait to hear about your trip!! :)

We'll be there Thursday!!! It's looking like cool weather, bringing layers!!

I love your trip reports Schumigirl! Can't wait!

I still think y'all would come out cheaper buying a place in Orlando! LOL! You could just spend winters here now that you are retired!

Can’t wait to hear all about your trip, especially the NASA part, we have gone out to Cocoa many times, actually one time drove up to and right by KSC, I believe the Atlantis display was still being put together, but we have yet to visit. We ended up staying at Disney longer and didn’t make it to RP for our stay we originally had planned for this week.

Oh shame you didn’t make RP! But, hope your trip was fabulous........

KSC was amazing! Beyond how fabulous we thought it was going to be.........seeing the Atlantis reveal and how they do it is spectacular and very emotional........never expected that! But, wow.........the whole place is just wonderful......and more or less deserted the day we went........

Will definitely go back next year and see it all again......we missed a few screen shows, but can do them next time.....it really was one of the highlights of our trip.......we were there around 7 hours and couldnhave stayed longer.....amazing day.

Can't wait to hear about your trip!! :)

We'll be there Thursday!!! It's looking like cool weather, bringing layers!!

WELCOME......Patty..........:wave:

Oh I hope it warms up for you........we had one really cold day........rest of the time it was beautiful and too hot one day!! But fingers crossed for you...........that one day was pretty cold!

Glad to have you along..........:wave2:

Oh shame you didn’t make RP! But, hope your trip was fabulous........

KSC was amazing! Beyond how fabulous we thought it was going to be.........seeing the Atlantis reveal and how they do it is spectacular and very emotional........never expected that! But, wow.........the whole place is just wonderful......and more or less deserted the day we went........

Will definitely go back next year and see it all again......we missed a few screen shows, but can do them next time.....it really was one of the highlights of our trip.......we were there around 7 hours and couldnhave stayed longer.....amazing day.

Looking forward to these pics and your full report. It is time for me to branch out beyond the parks. :)

I love your trip reports Schumigirl! Can't wait!

I still think y'all would come out cheaper buying a place in Orlando! LOL! You could just spend winters here now that you are retired!

WELCOME.........SCDizFan............

Thank you so much for the lovely comments! I do appreciate them........and glad you’re along for this one too......

Lol.......we probably would be cheaper in our own place over there.....everyone says that to us.......but, we love hotels and love the feeling of being looked after and pampered........bit spoilt I suppose.......(I’ve been called worse though :D) And think I’d miss Kyle too much.......I couldn’t leave him for that length of time........:hug: but once he’s finally moved out of our home........you never know........:scratchin

Hope you enjoy this one too.........:wave:

Looking forward to these pics and your full report. It is time for me to branch out beyond the parks. :)

Oh there is so much to do outside of the parks.......all of the parks........

We love roaming around Orlando and further afield.......this trip was different as it was park based, but we did venture to NASA which we loved..............we had friends there at the same time and they always head to see Gators........no thanks.....that type of thing isn’t for us at all........can’t see the appeal somehow.......but they love it.......

We’ll do more touring around again in March and May.........looking forward to those trips already.....may even venture to see Disney Springs.......:scared1:

Trip report will be starting soon............:wave2:

I am so glad you had a wonderful time at the Space Center. They have done so much to build up the area and add to it.

It genuinely was one of the best days we had in all our years visiting........

We knew we would love it, we just didn’t realise how much we would love it.......totally fascinating place, and so much to see and take in. We could easily have gone back another day if we had longer......

Seeing Atlantis and Saturn 5 were definite highlights, but the whole place was truly wonderful.......::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!