HO-HO-HOLY GRINCHMAS...10 JOLLY HOLIDAY NIGHTS AT RPR..NOV/DEC 2018

Oh shame you didn’t make RP! But, hope your trip was fabulous........

KSC was amazing! Beyond how fabulous we thought it was going to be.........seeing the Atlantis reveal and how they do it is spectacular and very emotional........never expected that! But, wow.........the whole place is just wonderful......and more or less deserted the day we went........

Will definitely go back next year and see it all again......we missed a few screen shows, but can do them next time.....it really was one of the highlights of our trip.......we were there around 7 hours and couldnhave stayed longer.....amazing day.

WOW!!! You’re making me even more excited!!!

Oh there is so much to do outside of the parks.......all of the parks........

We love roaming around Orlando and further afield.......this trip was different as it was park based, but we did venture to NASA which we loved..............we had friends there at the same time and they always head to see Gators........no thanks.....that type of thing isn’t for us at all........can’t see the appeal somehow.......but they love it.......

We’ll do more touring around again in March and May.........looking forward to those trips already.....may even venture to see Disney Springs.......:scared1:

Trip report will be starting soon............:wave2:

Disney Springs is worth a look if you have some free time, my 2 older boys have taken a real liking to some of those stores, some pretty good restaurants as well.

We haven't been back to KSC in years, I'm starting to think a return trip is in order!

Maria :upsidedow

:welcome: Maria...........lovely to see you post again.........

I don’t know what it was like before Atlantis was on display, but it was truly amazing to be there and see the history of the whole space programme.....we thought we knew a lot about it, but we learned so much in those few hours......

Think you’d enjoy it......we certainly did!

Glad to have you along for this one.........I do hope you enjoy reading along.........:wave2:

:welcome: Maria...........lovely to see you post again.........

I don’t know what it was like before Atlantis was on display, but it was truly amazing to be there and see the history of the whole space programme.....we thought we knew a lot about it, but we learned so much in those few hours......

Think you’d enjoy it......we certainly did!

Glad to have you along for this one.........I do hope you enjoy reading along.........:wave2:

I am ashamed to admit how far behind I am on your adventures...I'm just now reading the 26 nights report :o But I am also pretty excited I have so much to enjoy. Your TRs are all lovely and lush! :flower:

WOW!!! You’re making me even more excited!!!

Disney Springs is worth a look if you have some free time, my 2 older boys have taken a real liking to some of those stores, some pretty good restaurants as well.

Oh my goodness! I hope I can do it justice now lol...............probably not if I’m honest......we did take a lot of pictures, but I don’t think it’ll show the shuttle and rockets as resplendent as they actually were........but, I’ll try of course........::yes::

Yes, a friend or ours we had lunch with on our last day told us he thought we’d enjoy Disney Springs now........we haven’t been since 2008.......so, loads of changes since then.......he also mentioned some high end restaurants we may like.........so, I think we may go in March for a wander around........:wave2:

Hi Carole!!! Following along on your Christmas adventure!!

Yay.........:welcome: back jocelyn...........

Lovely to see you back for this one too...........

Hope you enjoy it, when I finally get around to starting it...........:blush:

Flu has delayed things sinc we got back.......I’m still sat in pajamas and sipping water........although Tom is worse than me......he still hasn’t managed to get out of bed yet........bless him! Will start as soon as he gets pictures uploaded........I’m not technical enough for that......:rotfl:

Hope you’re doing good though.......:wave2:

I am ashamed to admit how far behind I am on your adventures...I'm just now reading the 26 nights report :o But I am also pretty excited I have so much to enjoy. Your TRs are all lovely and lush! :flower:

Lol.......well, I suppose there is a lot of reading there.......::yes:: take your time.......and I’m so glad you enjoy them.....that means a lot..........:hug:

WELCOME.........SCDizFan............

Thank you so much for the lovely comments! I do appreciate them........and glad you’re along for this one too......

Lol.......we probably would be cheaper in our own place over there.....everyone says that to us.......but, we love hotels and love the feeling of being looked after and pampered........bit spoilt I suppose.......(I’ve been called worse though :D) And think I’d miss Kyle too much.......I couldn’t leave him for that length of time........:hug: but once he’s finally moved out of our home........you never know........:scratchin

Hope you enjoy this one too.........:wave:
Ritz-Carlton Orlando is selling condos. When you don't stay there, they put it on their rental program. Condotels. Just saying.........

Looking so forward to your TR! :D :D

Oh my goodness! I hope I can do it justice now lol...............probably not if I’m honest......we did take a lot of pictures, but I don’t think it’ll show the shuttle and rockets as resplendent as they actually were........but, I’ll try of course........::yes::

Yes, a friend or ours we had lunch with on our last day told us he thought we’d enjoy Disney Springs now........we haven’t been since 2008.......so, loads of changes since then.......he also mentioned some high end restaurants we may like.........so, I think we may go in March for a wander around........:wave2:

Just knowing that it was a great adventure might have been the “kick in the tail” I needed to make sure we get it done, I wished I would’ve been able to meet the 3 of you finally, but maybe in September is the next UO trip we have planned currently.

Yay.........:welcome: back jocelyn...........

Lovely to see you back for this one too...........

Hope you enjoy it, when I finally get around to starting it...........:blush:

Flu has delayed things sinc we got back.......I’m still sat in pajamas and sipping water........although Tom is worse than me......he still hasn’t managed to get out of bed yet........bless him! Will start as soon as he gets pictures uploaded........I’m not technical enough for that......:rotfl:

Hope you’re doing good though.......:wave2:

Oh no!! That doesn't sound good at all....I hope that you are both feeling back to your normal selves soon!! I know what you mean about technology...I can't even figure out how to make my avatar a real picture of me....technology and I don't seem to get along well at all! Things are good - hoping for some snow soon....I am fearing that we might have a dead grass kind of Christmas with freezing temps...not my idea of Christmas. Give me snow or give me palm trees! Feel better soon!

Oh no hope you and Tom feel better soon! What a kick to end a fab vacay with illness.

I do think you would enjoy Disney Springs now, quite different, and different sections have their own vibe. Hoping we get a chance to get there in a couple weeks-I love the Christmas tree trail, and new VR experience with Wreak it Ralph...

We haven't been back to KSC in years, I'm starting to think a return trip is in order!

Maria :upsidedow
Hubs was trying to fit in KSC on our quick trip in couple weeks-told him I'd rather wait til our June trip (which, BtW totally hasn't been mentioned/planned or even brought up at ALL before this) so we could spend more time there. Seems he agrees as it was removed from december planning calendar LOL. Looking forward to Carole's report as it haven't been back since the 1990's.

Ritz-Carlton Orlando is selling condos. When you don't stay there, they put it on their rental program. Condotels. Just saying.........

Looking so forward to your TR! :D :D

Oh I think I`d have to have a massive villa if I had a home there......I`d still love a massive garden......although condo`s are easier and quicker to clean......lol.....

Should be coming up soon...….just waiting on pictures being uploaded by a still loaded with a bad cold Tom.....might try and get him out of bed today...…….:)

Just knowing that it was a great adventure might have been the “kick in the tail” I needed to make sure we get it done, I wished I would’ve been able to meet the 3 of you finally, but maybe in September is the next UO trip we have planned currently.

Oh you definitely should.....I`ll keep "kicking" if need be......lol...…

Well, we`ll be there for a month next September, so hopefully we can arrange a meet at some point......that would be nice...….:)

Oh no!! That doesn't sound good at all....I hope that you are both feeling back to your normal selves soon!! I know what you mean about technology...I can't even figure out how to make my avatar a real picture of me....technology and I don't seem to get along well at all! Things are good - hoping for some snow soon....I am fearing that we might have a dead grass kind of Christmas with freezing temps...not my idea of Christmas. Give me snow or give me palm trees! Feel better soon!

Oh I was quite impressed when I managed to do my avatar picture on my own...….I looked around for some praise and comments of well done......nope.....no one around......lol.....

I agree...….palm trees would be my first choice...….always!!! But, rather than damp and cold I`d love to see some real Vermont style snow...…..

Thanks....think I`m improving......well, I`m up, showered and moving around today...….that`s a big improvement already...…...:flower3:

Oh no hope you and Tom feel better soon! What a kick to end a fab vacay with illness.

I do think you would enjoy Disney Springs now, quite different, and different sections have their own vibe. Hoping we get a chance to get there in a couple weeks-I love the Christmas tree trail, and new VR experience with Wreak it Ralph...

Hubs was trying to fit in KSC on our quick trip in couple weeks-told him I'd rather wait til our June trip (which, BtW totally hasn't been mentioned/planned or even brought up at ALL before this) so we could spend more time there. Seems he agrees as it was removed from december planning calendar LOL. Looking forward to Carole's report as it haven't been back since the 1990's.

Thanks MonyK……….yep, but I suppose we can`t complain......first time any of us has been sick on or after a trip since we started going...….had to happen sometime I suppose.....

I just spoke to someone yesterday who was talking of the Christmas tree trail too, they spoke highly of it...….I think we will fit in a mooch around in March or May next year......sounds nice actually......may even get to do those amphicars yet...….

You`d love what they`ve done at KSC then if it`s been that long......and yay for definite plans for June!!!!

Hope you enjoy it anyway...….it kind of ends a little more abruptly than our usual trips as last few days were a bit lacklustre as Kyle just wasn't feeling it at all...….and no pics at all on the way home on the plane.....at that point I thought my time had come!!!! Yes, I am a drama queen...….lol...…..

Thanks MonyK……….yep, but I suppose we can`t complain......first time any of us has been sick on or after a trip since we started going...….had to happen sometime I suppose.....

I just spoke to someone yesterday who was talking of the Christmas tree trail too, they spoke highly of it...….I think we will fit in a mooch around in March or May next year......sounds nice actually......may even get to do those amphicars yet...….

You`d love what they`ve done at KSC then if it`s been that long......and yay for definite plans for June!!!!

Hope you enjoy it anyway...….it kind of ends a little more abruptly than our usual trips as last few days were a bit lacklustre as Kyle just wasn't feeling it at all...….and no pics at all on the way home on the plane.....at that point I thought my time had come!!!! Yes, I am a drama queen...….lol...…..

We did the Christmas Tree Trail also and enjoyed it, the Boathouse is a personal favorite, never done the Amphicars, have watched several times. There are so many things to keep us occupied!!!

We did the Christmas Tree Trail also and enjoyed it, the Boathouse is a personal favorite, never done the Amphicars, have watched several times. There are so many things to keep us occupied!!!

I`ve wanted to do the amphicars for a while....but just never got over to do it......but, since we are determined to visit we may as well have a bash if it`s a warm day...…

Boathouse does sound good.....I`m always a little worried to go anywhere that uses the dining plan......I hear a lot of negativity about places like that, but on the other hand Boathouse does sound decent.....

Although the sushi place looks good too!!!! May have to visit twice...….:D

Boathouse is actually pretty good. I've gotten their seafood baskets a few times and they are delicious. They also have some good choices for non seafood people. My sister likes to go out to the dock bar and we order food out there. It is really nice. I can also recommend Homecomin and Deluxe Burger.

We went to a few places at Universal such as Pat O'brien and had a great time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!