• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hojo question

justinmom10

Earning My Ears
I just called Hojo to find out about their rooms but forgot to ask them one thing. I know the main building has an elevator. The two story buildings don't have one, from what I understand. Learned that rooms with queen beds on located in building 1 & 2 only. Does building 2 have elevators? When I looked at their map, this building looked like it has four floors.
Thanks in advance!

YES!! Building 2 has an elevator. We always stay in Bldg 2 overlooking the quiet pool. We just love the HoJo, hope you do too.

I highly recommend Mimi's, the restaurant just accross from HoJo. They have great food. The dinners are large enough to share. They also have wonderful muffins and breakfast items, you can pop in and pick something up on your way to the parks.

Have a great trip!!

Mimi's is really good, we have one in Tulsa and love to eat there. But another great place to eat is Millies ....it is about a block away from HoJo's towards Disneyland. It was a little less expensive, but really great food. My DH said his steak was great.
and yes, bld. 2 does have an elevator. We had 2 rooms (connecting) , each with 2 queens and fridges, overlooking the quiet pool....we could even see the top of the matterhorn from our balcony! :banana:

Just so you'll know, when we checked in the front desk clerk told us our building didn't have an elevator. She said that if that was a problem she would have no problem rounding up someone to take our bags up for us. They don't have bellman so to speak but they will accomodate you on this. It was no problem for us so it didn't matter. This is a great hotel and the staff really bends over backwards to help their guests out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter