• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

HoJo's question

carinv

Mouseketeer
Hi All, :flower:

Just wanting to know about the size of the rooms at HoJo's?

We have 3 kids 15,13 and 11 and will be using the roll away. Anyone know where it fits in the standard room??

Thanks
Carinv :earsgirl:

Since the HoJo is an older hotel the rooms are much bigger than today's versions! Our standard room had two closets and a refrigerator which was so nice. We did have a rollaway and as I recall we put it over near the sliding door sort of in the corner. There was enough room that if my son (who was sleeping in the bed closest to the rollaway) got up during the night he didn't have to climb over or around the rollaway. During the day, the rollaway fit nicely in the larger closet. You will really enjoy your stay there, your kids will love the pool and arcade.

Amy&Dan said:
We did have a rollaway and as I recall we put it over near the sliding door sort of in the corner. There was enough room that if my son (who was sleeping in the bed closest to the rollaway) got up during the night he didn't have to climb over or around the rollaway. During the day, the rollaway fit nicely in the larger closet.

We did the same when we were there. The service was excellent when we were there and the kids loved the pool and the arcade. The shop was also pretty reasonable for snacks and other little sundries. And the wait for the ART Shuttle was never more than 5 minutes.

Hi Guys,
Thanks for personal insights.
What building were you in? Would you recommend the building you were in?
Carin

Carinv: I can't remember the building number! It was the one closest to Harbor right by the pool. It wasn't one of the tower buildings. Our balcony was right above the pool. I was worried it would be noisy but it wasn't at all. One thing we didn't like was no elevator. Only a bummer at check in and check out with all the suitcases. I have heard to avoid the buildings that are closest to the freeway due to noise.

Ive stayed in Building 1 with a rollaway and Ive stayed in Building 4 and there was plenty of room for a rollaway

-em

Amy&Dan said:
One thing we didn't like was no elevator.

I'm not sure of our bldg #, however we were on the top floor of the one with the Store and Arcade. It was nice and quiet. As far as the elevator, it was nice, except for when we were stuck in it for @15 minutes. :sad2: I'm sure it was just a fluke and we saw the repairman later that day.

We really enjoyed our stay at the HOJO and I would highly recommend it!! :earboy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter