Holding bibs for 10k and a challenge ?

quandrea

DIS Veteran
Currently registered for the Enchanted 10k. I think I might like to try the challenge. Question is: can I register for the challenge and thus hold registrations for the 10k and the challenge or is that going to cause trouble/confusion come bib pickup/race day?

Also, could my friend use the 10k bib that I would no longer have use for?

Last edited:
Currently registered for the Enchanted 10k. I think I might like to try the challenge. Question is: can I register for the challenge and this hold registrations for the 10k and the challenge or is that going to cause trouble/confusion come bib pickup/race day?

Also, could my friend use the 10k bib that I would no longer have use for?

Not sure why you would want to keep both. You can transfer your 10k registration to the Challenge for a $45 change fee plus the difference in registration cost as long as the Challenge is open.

Regardless, bibs are non-transferable, so your friend could not use your 10k bib if you choose not to use it yourself.

Not sure why you would want to keep both. You can transfer your 10k registration to the Challenge for a $45 change fee plus the difference in registration cost as long as the Challenge is open.

Regardless, bibs are non-transferable, so your friend could not use your 10k bib if you choose not to use it yourself.
Thanks. I didn’t know I could change my registration.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter