Holiday Decorations

sammykster

Mouseketeer
We will be in the parks on 11/1 and 11/2. I have been in WDW For the switchover but wondering what it is like in Disneyland! Will we see any decorations? Do they take all the Halloween down immediately and wait to put up Christmas or do they do the switchover right away as well? So excited for a last minute trip around Holidays! Thanks in advance

We will be in the parks on 11/1 and 11/2. I have been in WDW For the switchover but wondering what it is like in Disneyland! Will we see any decorations? Do they take all the Halloween down immediately and wait to put up Christmas or do they do the switchover right away as well? So excited for a last minute trip around Holidays! Thanks in advance
A few days before Halloween is over you will notice a few minor Holiday decor being placed.
Snow on the castle begins a week or so prior to Nov 1st.
Nov 1st will be HOLIDAY!

Traditionally, Nov 1 all Halloween decor will be gone. Like Geemo said, they will start putting up Christmas/Holiday decor even before Halloween.

All decorations will be up in the park on Nov 9th. Prior to that, you will see decorations in the process.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts