Holiday Dessert Parties/Special Dining Events...

persimmondeb

DIS Veteran
We're going for a few days before Thanksgiving (Me 53, Nephew 9, Sister 40 Something, Brother in Law 40 Something) and Sister is particularly interested in holiday themed events.

I know they're likely to have some, such as the Jingle Bell Jingle Bam dessert party, but there's nothing listed yet, even for earlier November dates. Does anyone have an idea when they'll start looking available? We can always add them, I know, but it may effect our dining plans. We have MVMCP tickets for the 24th, too.

I am also interested in booking some holiday dessert parties for our November trip and they normally release those dates a couple of months ahead of time.

I check out the historical dates for parties, and from there I plan my dining. It is not an exact method, but is pretty accurate for me. I suggest that if you look at the dates from last year, make your dining plans with that information. ANy event meal packages and parties will be coincide with the party dates, so you can cancel dinner and add the event.

I saw they are open through Dec. 22nd.
When do they typically release “after” Christmas dates? Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!