Holiday & Disney Holiday Swap-Closed

Glad they both got there ok!

To the friends who recieve the Haunted Mansion Holiday title~ I purposely did not back the title. Because of surgery I did not get photos posted. I laid the letters out 3 different ways, across the top, slanted sideways and using a 2 page layout. Its a larger/longer piece but it looks good. If anyone would like me to mail you a backing for it, I will do that. I just dont want anyone to think I broke rules or anything like that. I also included two cricut candle cutouts with it.
I will try to get something posted but I had to get caught up on homework and recover.
I think everyone will like it when they see it.
Thanks for understanding.
Rita:hippie:

Is anyone else having trouble with the first post on here? Everything has gone to one big paragraph on my screen and my eyes are crossing trying to decipher it. :rotfl2: Trying to see how many of the last two groups I need to make and what titles have been used already. Can't read it like it is, though.

EDITED: I copy and pasted into notepad. Never mind.

Is anyone else having trouble with the first post on here? Everything has gone to one big paragraph on my screen and my eyes are crossing trying to decipher it. :rotfl2: Trying to see how many of the last two groups I need to make and what titles have been used already. Can't read it like it is, though.

its all messed up on my computer too :confused3

Oh my goodness! I don't know what happened...maybe when I edited the post on my iphone it messed it up somehow? I'm fixing it right now!!:surfweb:

Ok ladies, the first page is fixed-no more big paragraph!!

If you haven't mailed yet, what's your anticipated mail date? The due date is Oct. 28th, so please try to mail by the 24th if you can.

My groups are almost finished-finishing pages now then I'll post pics. :goodvibes

Ok ladies, the first page is fixed-no more big paragraph!!

If you haven't mailed yet, what's your anticipated mail date? The due date is Oct. 28th, so please try to mail by the 24th if you can.

My groups are almost finished-finishing pages now then I'll post pics. :goodvibes

Thanks for the address. I will mail as soon as I can. I have two sets to finish this week.

I'm almost done with my 2-page LO. Once I'm done with the LO I have everything else ready to cut. Plan on getting most of it done this weekend!
I'll be done by the deadline

I just have a couple things to finish up. I'll be postal by Tuesday :)

And the rest of my pages:

WW-Small World Holiday

YY-Haunted Mansion Holiday

VV-Believe in Holiday Magic

XX-Reindeer Round-up

JJ-Christmas

HH-Halloween

ZZ-Carsland

I hate to say this but I am probably not going to make the deadline. I was not able to get as much done as I planned before family and friends came to visit. I should only be a couple days behind at most. I am so sorry. By Tuesday night I will know exactly how long it will take me to finish. I am thinking I will be able to mail no later then the 30th. I am so sorry for the delay.

Amanda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter