Holiday & Disney Holiday Swap-Closed

Sorry to hear about the latest postal issue...
DD lives 3 hours away on campus... I mailed her birthday card the weekend before her birthday..... which was 10/30... guess when she got it.... YESTERDAY!!!! I could have physically walked it to her faster!!!

Yeah, the P.O. has been spotty around here too. DH ordered me something from Disney World 2 weeks before my birthday (which was last week), and I just got it today....only 1 state away. Crazy!!

good morning Anne, do you know when our boxes will be shipped? wanting to check since I have my mail held when we are gone and always worry the PO will lose it!

good morning Anne, do you know when our boxes will be shipped? wanting to check since I have my mail held when we are gone and always worry the PO will lose it!

quoting myself Anne, we posted at the same time

we are so excited too! did you get all your FP+ made? let me know if any of our rides/parks overlap

quoting myself Anne, we posted at the same time

we are so excited too! did you get all your FP+ made? let me know if any of our rides/parks overlap

Thanks Lisa! I'm still waiting on the package that was sent back damaged. Hoping I receive it by this weekend so I can get everything out on Monday, otherwise I was going to see if you wanted me to wait to mail yours until after the trip.

Still working on our FP+....had to shorten our trip, so we're trying to cram it all in to 5 days. I'll send you a PM when I finish them, hopefully today!

Thanks Lisa! I'm still waiting on the package that was sent back damaged. Hoping I receive it by this weekend so I can get everything out on Monday, otherwise I was going to see if you wanted me to wait to mail yours until after the trip.

Still working on our FP+....had to shorten our trip, so we're trying to cram it all in to 5 days. I'll send you a PM when I finish them, hopefully today!

I will send you my mom's address that way you don't have to worry about sending it later in case you don't get them done this weekend I will be getting my mail until 11/22.
bummer you have to shorten your trip.

Any idea how much longer?
With holiday mail and people going on vacations this really has me concerned.

Any idea how much longer?
With holiday mail and people going on vacations this really has me concerned.

It'll go out for sure this coming week before we leave for vacation. I got a message on Thursday that the last package was mailed (the one with the damaged items that had to be remade). So, I should be getting it today or Monday. As soon as I get it, I'm swapping and mailing out ASAP. :thumbsup2

It'll go out for sure this coming week before we leave for vacation. I got a message on Thursday that the last package was mailed (the one with the damaged items that had to be remade). So, I should be getting it today or Monday. As soon as I get it, I'm swapping and mailing out ASAP. :thumbsup2

Yeah! Can't wait to see them all. Feels like forever since I've gotten any swap boxes. :goodvibes

Shipping Update:
Today I'll be shipping to the people that did the page groups and the other groups unaffected by the missing package. If it comes today, all groups will be sent out. Tomorrow we're leaving for Disney for a week, and I'll have someone staying at my house, so they'll be looking out for the package. I'll mail everyone else's as soon as it gets here. The affected groups (letters & elements) are: 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, B, D, G, H, and J. Sorry for the inconvenience-the P.O. just doesn't like us lately!:sad:

Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!! I'll be checking in every couple of days while we're at Disney, so please post when you receive your package. :)

Anne just want to make sure you mailed my box to my mom's house

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts