Holiday & Disney Holiday Swap-Closed

I mailed the following packages today:

wdwmickey & musicaldisneydreams
mommy2mrb (to Mom's house)
JJ&JHsmom
Tyniknate

Panda8899-Amanda, your package is ready. Do you still want to meet me at Disney or do you want me to mail it?

I took pictures of all of the complete letter & element groups and will post them tomorrow. I didn't take pics of all of the pages, since most are already on here. If I can figure out how to use the page pics that are already posted, I'll make a slideshow with everything. Everyone did a great job!!:thumbsup2

thanks for being such a great hostess Anne and keeping things straight :thumbsup2

Whichever works for you Anne is fine with me. I will most likely go to the meet up on Monday night at the Poly if that is still on. Or I can meet you somewhere else, we are only about 12 minutes from Disney.

Whichever works for you Anne is fine with me. I will most likely go to the meet up on Monday night at the Poly if that is still on. Or I can meet you somewhere else, we are only about 12 minutes from Disney.

think we are meeting at the Contemporary now, still trying to figure out logistics, I will PM you my cell to keep you updated! will be great to meet you!

I've got it in my car. See you Monday-look forward to meeting you!!:)

Here are my groups-
Letters:

Elements:

Pages-mats & journal boxes aren't glued down.
HH-

JJ-

PP-

RR1-

SS-

TT-

TT1-

UU-

Here's the letter & element groups that are complete so far:
1-

11-

12-

13-

14-

C-

L-

M-

N-

O-

P-

Q-

R-

S-

T-

U-

V-

W-

X-

Y-

Z-

All three of our boxes arrived today and they are in good shape :) We'll open them tomorrow when Rachel gets home for Thanksgiving break. Thanks everyone for all of your hard work!

My mom said my box made it safely! Thanks Anne has been great seeing you all here in Wdw!

Thanks to the ladies that posted and let me know you got your package. We had a great trip-got home last night and the missing package was waiting for me, so I finished swapping out today. It was so nice seeing you Lisa, Cassey, & Amanda!!:)

The rest of the packages were shipped out this afternoon. I'll be sending you a PM with your DC#-please let me know when you receive your package. Since they went out on Saturday, they'll probably be there by Wednesday. Cheryl H-I found another group of yours so that was sent out also-sorry about that!

I took pics of the rest of the groups and I'll add them onto photobucket and post them on here tonight or tomorrow morning. Hope everyone likes their things-I think everything turned out really cute!! :)

Here are the last groups:
Group 4-

Group 5-

Group 6-

Group 8-

Group 10-

Group B-

Group D-

Group G-

Group H-

Group J-

My box arrived, thanks for hostessing! Everything is amazing ladies!

We have so much fun meeting up with everyone in WDW!

I will be out of town for the week. I am having all my mail held. I will let you know when I get home if I received the package. I can't wait to get it!!!

Thank you all for the wonderful things you made!
My box arrived and Ive had a great time going through everything!
Now just to find time to scrap!
Thank you for hosting this great swap!
Merry Christmas!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!