Holiday events 1st week in January

tarheelmjfan

Proud Redhead
Are there any special Christmas events the 1st week in January. We've never been, so it won't really matter. We'll have plenty of new things to see. :) I'm just wondering, if there's anything that needs to be booked far in advance, or if the park will be back to normal that week. FYI, we're planning to go Jan., 2007. Thanks :sunny:

The Christmas season ( this year ) runs from November 5th -January 8th inclusive. Christmas parades etc

Thanks for the info. :) That means it should still be Christmas season when we're there. Are there any special activites or meals the 1st week of Jan. that need to be booked far in advance? My Disney experience is with WDW where things can be booked as much as 2 yrs. in advance. Thanks again. :sunny:

I don't think there are unless you are planning to be there New Years eve, but I'm sure someone on the board will be able to tell you for sure

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter