Holiday Inn Disney Springs questions!

MissGina5

DIS Veteran
Hello All!
Quick Questions! I am staying with my boyfriend at this hotel for the first night of our stay before moving over to our resort. We were wondering if there is a bus of somesort between the airport and the hotel? If our return flight is the only one that qualifies for Magical Express, can we still use it? Any insight to staying at a DS resort short term would be lovely!

Thanks!

There is no MCO to DS area resorts shuttle. You can use third party providers such as ride share programs or look at Mears or taxi/limo service. You could also do a one way car rental. There's a rental car desk there. There are lots of options.

You will also need to consider how you will get from HI to your onsite resort. Ride share will be your best option or a car rental with return to Dolphin.

Yes, one way ME is absolutely fine.

Hello All!
Quick Questions! I am staying with my boyfriend at this hotel for the first night of our stay before moving over to our resort. We were wondering if there is a bus of somesort between the airport and the hotel? If our return flight is the only one that qualifies for Magical Express, can we still use it? Any insight to staying at a DS resort short term would be lovely!

Thanks!
Your best bet would be Uber or a third party car service. I use smooth ride transportation to get around they were pretty cheap. I also used Uber.

I would use Uber,

Not unless you want to stop at the grocery store and pickup some items for the room.. Then I would rent a car... then use the car for whatever you need, getting yourself and baggage to Disney Resort, then you can take the car back to the HI, then walk over to Disney Springs, and use the Disney buses to get back to your Disney Resort Hotel...

Just so you know you can not bring luggage on the Disney buses... so you can't wheel your luggage over to Disney Springs bus loop and use the Disney Buses to get to your resort with them... there is no where to store them, as well the buses are not styled to be used this way... for passengers only.... We have witness people trying this and the driver was firm about it...

Thanks everyone! Sounds like I will need to utilize Uber/Lyft the first two days. That is good to know!

We stayed at this hotel a couple years ago and while we did not need the a shuttle I do remember their being a shuttle outside - maybe it just went to the parks though. Have you called the hotel to ask?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!