Holiday Inn Main Gate at Universal?

christianweecare

DIS Veteran
Our party of 12 is thinking of staying at the Holiday Inn Main Gate Universal next Jan. in the 2 bedroom suites. Have any of you actually stayed at there and what did you think? Thanks!

We will be staying there for one night in April after our Hard Rock Hotel stay. I'll let you know after our visit. I've read about the place on www.tripadvisor.com and it seems good. We're getting an entertainment rate and it seems like a good deal for the size of the suites.

T&B

I stayed in 2BR suite 4 years ago or so........ it is HUGE. There were 6 of us, so we had loads of space. Full size refrig, for example. We faced the parking garage at Universal, and could see the fireworks from both parks from the room.

We had no problems, the pool is small and nothing special. Otherwise, great location, very very close.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter