Holiday Inn Sunspree

msim

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
Has anyone ever stayed at the Holiday Inn Sunspree Kidsuites? I could really use an honest report about this hotel.......kidsuites, entertainment, and commuting, in particular. Thanks.

We have stayed at the Sunspree twice, first in '95, then again last year. The pool is really nice and large. We were disappointed with the food service, as a matter of fact after looking at the cafeteria styled facility we decided to eat Wendy's for lunch. They seemed to have lots of stuff for the kids to do, we didn't really give that a chance as we were too busy doing other things. THe rooms were clean but felt old. We stayed in a kids suite last year and were disappointed in the size of the room. The kids room wasn't completely seperate (the wall didn't go up to the ceiling) so if both televisions were on it was annoying. It wasn't a terrible experience, I just won't be going back. Oh BTW, the reason we went back last year was because they were just renovating when we were there in 95, and we thought it would be nice. You can't beat the location though, lots of great places to eat and very easy to Disney et all. It wasn't a ruin your vacation kinda place it just wasn't what I expected.

I would highly recommend tthe HOliday Inn Family Suites..also called HIFS..do a search on this board and you can learn lots!

We stayed there 10 days in june for 99.00 a nite! Definately worthy every penny! Breakfast was free and kids ate free at the food court( A&W, and Pizza Hut!).

Wonderfully large rooms, and great pool! We have always stayed on site( POLY) but will never do it again..

HIFS is great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter