Holiday Inn Waterpark??

dillydally13

Super
We are staying one night offsite before moving on property next week. I booked the Holiday Inn Waterpark (formerly Nickalodeon hotel) with a terrific deal on mousesavers.com. Everything looks great - except for the reviews. They are ALL OVER THE PLACE. Anyone stay here recently? I would love to know what fellow DISers have to say. My backup place would be the Embassy Suites on International Drive. Thanks!

We are staying one night offsite before moving on property next week. I booked the Holiday Inn Waterpark (formerly Nickalodeon hotel) with a terrific deal on mousesavers.com. Everything looks great - except for the reviews. They are ALL OVER THE PLACE. Anyone stay here recently? I would love to know what fellow DISers have to say. My backup place would be the Embassy Suites on International Drive. Thanks!
How did the Holiday Inn Waterpark work out for you? We are doing the same thing, staying a night before moving onsite.

How did the Holiday Inn Waterpark work out for you? We are doing the same thing, staying a night before moving onsite.

I chickened out! After the reading the reviews that were sooooo varied - I decided to go with the Embassy Suites off International. It worked out well for us. Free breakfast, easy drive to Universal for the day, the rooms were newly renovated and clean... it did the job. Good luck!!

We stayed when it was the Nick hotel, i cant see things changing too much, they in a busy location, still charge $30 nite resort fee, i would have ran too.. I read some recent reviews

We stayed at the Holiday Inn Waterpark in March 2017. We got a great deal on a 2 bedroom suite and my 5 year old loved it! The room was small but comfortable. It was nothing fancy, but it was clean and quiet. There was some construction going on in the building where the theatre/food court is located. I would stay there again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!