Holiday Villas ?

Eeyore's Pal

Trading pins since before there were rubber backs
Has anyone stayed at the Holiday Villas?

I'm looking for some reviews, recommendations, etc.

Thanks.

:)

Hi! We stayed at Holiday Villas in October of 1999 and really liked them. We had a 3 br villa- br#1 had a queen bed and its own private bathroom with large walk-in shower (no tub) and TV. BR#2 had king bed with huge walk-in closet, own tv. Br 3 had 2 twin beds. The "hallway" bathroom was standard, tub/shower combo. Living area was a huge room. Kitchen at one end had all amenities (stove, fridge, microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker, etc.) and was separated from living area by a bar area with 3 stools on living area side. Dining table was standard, glass-topped, with 6 chairs. Living room had 2 queen sized sofa beds, easy chair and tv w/vcr. The living area was spacious enough so that, with four adults and 3 kids living in the unit, plus visits from 2 more adults and 2 more kids, we didn't feel too cramped (well, 6 adults and 5 kids in one place IS alot...). There was a vacuum and full-sized washer and dryer in the unit. The units themselves were clean and in good condition. The clubhouse area offered games, video rental and a conveniience-type store. The pool was a bit on the smallish side, but we spend most of our time at the parks, so we didn't really care too much about the pool. I believe there are also video/arcade type games in the clubhouse. Don't know if there's shuttle service as we had our own vehicles. I know that it took about 10-15 mins to get to the WDW parking lots, due to 192 construction (which is finished by now). If they haven't gone down in quality, I think you'll like staying here. We really appreciated the extra space available for our extended family (actually, we rented 2 3br villas across from each other, so Gram, Puppie and two grandkids could have some privacy- or so we (me, DH, sis, BIL, dd6, 2 nieces 2 & 4 yo) could!).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter