Holiday Wishes Plaza Garden Party during MVMCP

sapphirerose915

DIS Veteran
So, I know a lot of people say it is a waste of party time doing the dessert party.. but my question is, can we go early and watch the Mickeys Merriest Castle Show from the garden?? Would we be able to see/hear what is going on from there? I'm going to have a 2 year old so not fighting crowds for spots seems so much more worth it to me... but not if it's just fireworks.. I'd also like to be able to watch the show from there too!! Thanks!

So, I know a lot of people say it is a waste of party time doing the dessert party.. but my question is,
1. can we go early and watch the Mickeys Merriest Castle Show from the garden??
2. Would we be able to see/hear what is going on from there? I'm going to have a 2 year old so not fighting crowds for spots seems so much more worth it to me... but not if it's just fireworks..
3. I'd also like to be able to watch the show from there too!! Thanks!
1. Not a good viewing spot for that show.
2. No. Too far away. And, LOTS of people standing between that area and the Castle Stage,
blocking the view.
3. Sorry.

MK-Hub-FireworksDessert_062418_zpsnsqefaqz.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter