***Holiday Yankee Candle Exchange scent/received***.....COMPLETED!!

I rec'd my package today!!! I got a large Sleigh Bells Ring candle from MrsHeppo! I love the scent, and have it burning as we speak.

Thanks so much, and happy holidays! :goodvibes

I rec'd my package today!!! I got a large Sleigh Bells Ring candle from MrsHeppo! I love the scent, and have it burning as we speak.

Thanks so much, and happy holidays! :goodvibes

So glad you like it! Happy Holidays!!

How are the other orders doing? Have they shipped?

Received notification yesterday that mine have shipped:yay:

I have received mine:

a large jar candle-warm CINNAMON already tried it out very nice smell:thumbsup2
(from mrsheppo, I think)can't find the paper

from JLitFin, yesterday: sparkling CINNAMON medium tumbler candle, gingerbread tea lights, AND a PEPPERMINT BARK small jar candle with a CRACKLE PINE CONE shade :dance3:

My very favorite things are highlighted. Thanks to both pixiedust:

Received notification yesterday that mine have shipped:yay:

I have received mine:

a large jar candle-warm CINNAMON already tried it out very nice smell:thumbsup2
(from mrsheppo, I think)can't find the paper

from JLitFin, yesterday: sparkling CINNAMON medium tumbler candle, gingerbread tea lights, AND a PEPPERMINT BARK small jar candle with a CRACKLE PINE CONE shade :dance3:

My very favorite things are highlighted. Thanks to both pixiedust:

I don't have my list with me, but I don't think it was from mrsheppo since she sent to leith

Recieved my package today from yankee candle. Inside was a large jar candle, snowflake cookie smells so good. It came from Cindy. Thanks so much.

I bet one of the cinnamon candles was from me, Cindy. I hope you enjoy it! Happy holidays!

I think we are just waiting for one more to arrive.....mrsheppo's.
Correct me if I am wrong

I received my exchange from Cindy. I got a large jar candle of Red Apple Wreath. Thank you so much. It smells wonderful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter