Hollywood and Vine breakfast and jedi training

Burgermom

Mouseketeer
We plan to visit Hollywood Studios the first Monday in February 2018.
My son would like to do the Jedi training.
I have a breakfast ADR for 8:10 so that I can do the sign up before breakfast (hopefully with minimal wait) but I'm not sure if it is worth it. My son sort of likes Jake from JAke and the neverland pirates...but he's five and kind of over him...
If I cancel my ADR, how hard would it be to get to HS early and sign up for Jedi on a Monday in early February?
Trying to cut back on costs... :)

We did the 8:00 breakfast to ensure Jedi spots back in September. That was the one thing that my oldest was mad for. It was worth it to me to not have to stress about making the line. Honestly, Hollywood & Vine was my least favorite character meal. The characters were ok, but the food and atmosphere were subpar for me. I thought it was sticky and gross. My husband loved the place though. He claimed that the chorizo scramble was the best thing he ate at all the different buffets. The boys were ok with Jake, but they really liked taking a picture in front of the cardboard backdrop at the front of the restaurant better. I think if we hadn't gotten the reservation there might have been some spots left for Jedi Trials, but most of the other people with early reservations seemed to be getting Jedi spots too.

We went to H&V so that we could get a Jedi spot for our two. My daughter was into a couple characters, my son was not at all. IMO it was worth it for us not to stress about getting into Jedi training. It was the highlight of the trip for my son. We thought the food was pretty good, standard breakfast buffet food, but not bad at all. If you do want to cut back on costs, getting to HS before rope drop to be in the front of the line will still give you a very good shot at getting a Jedi spot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter