Hollywood and Vine characters?

pied1piper

Mouseketeer
Hello all, just wondering what the current character lineup is for Hollywood and Vine right now. I thought I saw something recently about a change. Thanks in advance!

Did you ever find out the current lineup? I have this reserved for lunch in December. Thought I saw something about classic characters for lunch but I can't confirm. Going to cancel if it's Disney Junior as my kids have aged out of those characters.

Did you ever find out the current lineup? I have this reserved for lunch in December. Thought I saw something about classic characters for lunch but I can't confirm. Going to cancel if it's Disney Junior as my kids have aged out of those characters.

Disney Junior characters are only at Breakfast at H&V. Lunch and dinner are the classic characters (Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald and Daisy).

Awesome - thanks so much. My google skills were failing me but I knew I'd heard/read that somewhere recently.

Awesome - thanks so much. My google skills were failing me but I knew I'd heard/read that somewhere recently.

I think the recent announcements were a change in which characters would be appearing during the Disney Jr breakfast (adding Vampirina I think?). the Lunch and Dinner has been classic characters for a while, but their outfits change seasonally which is fun! We were there last year for the Halloween dine and they were all in costumes :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!