Hollywood and VIne reservation question

akayek31

DIS Veteran
We have an ADR for 10:15 am and if we are still there when lunch starts at 11, will they kick us out before we are done with everything?

No personal experience here but from what I've read on this board, you'll get to experience breakfast and lunch.

Our personal experience a few years ago was that the first time we filled our plates we got breakfast and when we went back the second time we got lunch. No worries. :)

Wanted to add to my previous post. We were charged at the breakfast rate. That was pretty good since lunch is more expensive. However, for us, we found the breakfast offerings better than lunch. We weren't really there for the food though. It was for the Disney Jr. characters for the kids. YMMV as far as food preference. It all worked out though.

Thank you Momtothree for the help. I thought that is what would happen I just wanted to make sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!