Hollywood Brown Derby-Cobb Salad

Thanks, everyone. Since my first Cobb at HBD many, many years ago, I tend to judge restaurants by their Cobb Salad. And their Bloody Mary ;)

I think this is the appetizer portion. The full size came on a plate. Huge & so yummy

For someone with a fairly small appetite, is the appetizer portion large enough for a meal? I want to leave room for the grapefruit cake for dessert (I admit-I love desserts!)

If you made this at home did you chop by hand or do you have a tool to chop this fine? I dream about this salad!
Sorry for the late reply. Husband had kidney stone attack this past week, lol. We chop by hand, rolling the lettuce and slicing until small, chopped pieces. By far, my favorite salad. I tweaked the dressing recipe a little but the recipe on DFB is was I use. Wonderful!!

Sorry for the late reply. Husband had kidney stone attack this past week, lol. We chop by hand, rolling the lettuce and slicing until small, chopped pieces. By far, my favorite salad. I tweaked the dressing recipe a little but the recipe on DFB is was I use. Wonderful!!
Thanks! Hope your husband is ok!

For someone with a fairly small appetite, is the appetizer portion large enough for a meal? I want to leave room for the grapefruit cake for dessert (I admit-I love desserts!)
For a small appetite I would say yes. Especially if you are getting desert

Thanks! Hope your husband is ok!
Thanks! He is on the mend. Just glad it happened now and not in May when we were in Disney World. If you haven't made the salad, good luck. Definitely worth it. Makes enough for at least 3-4 large servings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter