Hollywood Brown Derby/Fantasmic Deal

belleincanada

A Beauty, but a Funny Girl
Just a quick question,

Is the deal with the Hollywood Brown Derby and special reserved seats for Fantasmic worth it?

Also, is there some way the DDP can cover it?

Thank you :)

We just booked the Fantasmic dinner package at Hollywood and Vine and it is considered 1 TS credit with the DDP. Is it worth it? Not sure this is our 1st time doing it!!! You have 3 choices of restaurants...Mama Melrose, Hollywood and Vine(which are both 1 TS credit) and the Brown Derby which is 2 TS credits.

Have fun!!! :)

Never did it with the dining plan, but we did the package the last trip and were not disappointed. We had a 4:00 sitting. Nice and early so we didn't have to worry about being late for the show. The restaurant was quiet. The food and service were excellent! :thumbsup2 It was nice having the package because you can order whatever you want off of the menu. We don't always get appy and dessert. This way you can, even if don't eat it all, it's worth sampling.... :cloud9: As far as seating, I liked it. We didn't have to go an hour and a half before. I think we got there 45 mins before, a major plus with little ones. You're closer to the exit there too.
We went to Fantasmic in 2004 at "value" season and got seating in the higher seats in the second to last section. I thought for sure we weren't getting in after getting there early and wading through the masses to get a seat! Less stress the other way.
It may be worth it to pay oop for this one, especially since it's 2ts.

Thank you so much! This really helps me - and it's another option I can now bring up with my boyfriend.

You're all wonderful :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter