Hollywood Christmas Parade

aussiegirls

DIS Veteran
Hi all

So I have just encountered a thing called the Hollywood Christmas Parade. It seems like it's a bit of a big deal, and it looks like a lot of fun. We will be in Hollywood during the last week of November, and I noticed that last year they did it in that week. So I figure that if they do it at around the same time this year we may just be able to catch it.

So does anyone know very much about this? Going by last years info, I notice that you can either buy Grandstand seats or just go and sit on the curb for free. Do you know roughly when the info about this years parade will be available and when tickets will be on sale? Is it worth going to? Is it worth buying tickets if you can sit for free (would rather not sit and hold a spot for hours if it can be avoided)?

Hope someone can help because it looks sooooo exciting and I would love to be able to be there for it.

xxx

Hi!

I remember going to that parade every year as a child. It instilled in me a lifelong fear of horses after one of the parade horses stopped to pee right in front of me!! I was little and sitting on the curb, the whole freaked me out!!:lmao:

I think it is held on the Sunday following Thanksgiving. Updated info should be available soon. They have a website, thehollywoodchristmasparade dot com---(I think!)

Have fun!! And beware of the horses!!

Cathy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter