Hollywood Studios Swap - CLOSED

Ok, now that I'm finished with the Holidays swap its time to get started on this one. Would love to have it done before Thanksgiving so I can put my scrapbook stuff away until after Christmas.

That is my goal....we will see if I can accomplish it :lmao:

Checking in, I have two groups done and will be working on the last one this weekend. Hope to get pictures up by Monday.

All my pieces are cut, just need to assemble. Hoping to be finished by November 15th ;)

Haven't even thought about it yet. I just got finished with the Holiday swap. Time to switch gears!

Haven't done a thing yet. I finally finished the holiday swap and will start focusing on this now.

3 and 1/2 hours of watching you tube videos and trials.popcorn::....finally, some success at the Silhouette Cameo! :cheer2::cheer2::thumbsup2

Have one element done! :crazy2: Happy, now I have some confidence. Deb

Hello all, back with a basic question!
When you say bags(in the instructions how to send stuff) what do you mean? Ziplock? Regular bags from the grocery store? Or is there something I can buy in Michaels to enclose the assigned pages?

Also, I am thinking I am not going to glue down the title for " FAST PASS"......I am thinking the whole fast pass,fast pass plus, and magic bands drama may make this an obsolete issue? I will just send the titles along in a small envelope. This way it can be more flexible to use. If people are scrapping old trips they can use them. If someone is caught up (ha! Is there anybody?) they can not use it. What do you think?

Hello all, back with a basic question!
When you say bags(in the instructions how to send stuff) what do you mean? Ziplock? Regular bags from the grocery store? Or is there something I can buy in Michaels to enclose the assigned pages?

Also, I am thinking I am not going to glue down the title for " FAST PASS"......I am thinking the whole fast pass,fast pass plus, and magic bands drama may make this an obsolete issue? I will just send the titles along in a small envelope. This way it can be more flexible to use. If people are scrapping old trips they can use them. If someone is caught up (ha! Is there anybody?) they can not use it. What do you think?

I think the idea for the title is good. I would have no problem using the "fast pass" title on a fast pass plus layout. Then again, fast pass is fast pass to me. No matter what name they give it, it will always be a fast pass to me. :rotfl:

I use the 2 1/2 gallon ziploc-type bags that come from The Dollar Tree. They are a generic brand, but they work perfectly. There are name-brand ones, but they are pretty expensive.

I haven't seen anything a Michael's that would work. If you come up with an alternative bag, just please make sure that it closes securely. Don't want any pieces going missing. Hope you are enjoying your first swap with us!

sorry for the late check in. We are at Disney and spend very little time online. I haven't started either as I had to redo my Epcot pages. I will however get started with those soon as I would like to mail them this month.

I too use dollar store bought bags for the pages. It comes 10 in pack for $2. They are a generic brand and they are with the sandwich/snack bags.

Here are my groups:

Lights, Motors, I attached so pictures will slide in. Only right side attached

Animation Academy, I did not adhere the white mat on left side as I would prefer just the pictures on this one. Hope that is okay, if not let me know.

Muppets, only right side is adhered.

They are all assembled. Need to get paper to print sketches. I will mail after the holidays.

Hope you all like them!:)

Here are mine:

Only left side adhered; oops I forgot to picture the fireworks brads that will be included; Fantasmic

Only left side adhered; One Man's Dream

Only right side adhered; Mickey movie reel is pop dotted; Great Movie Ride

I just need to bag and box. I will wait until after Christmas to mail.

LOVE all of those layouts. I have a place all ready for these in my scrapbook supply closet, so any time anyone wants to mail is fine.

I've ordered some papers, but nothing is here yet to work on. I wish they would hurry up!

Thanks Cheryl, love yours too!

Danielle, if you are ready I will try to mail Monday. It will depend on when I get paper, hoping to fit it into tomorrow's errands.

Cassey,
Your box arrived safely. I didn't open it, but the outside is in good shape. Will look it over before I put it in the scrapbook closet!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts