Hollywood Studios Swap - CLOSED

I'm done the Voyage of the little Mermaid and Toy Story Mania but lost inspiration for the Entrance page... any advise or ideas would be appreciated please!

Could you do something w/ film strips and maybe within the film strips print some Disney movie cells?

I could look up and few ideas for you if you would like... I'm not in the swap so I have some extra time on my hands..

Could you do something w/ film strips and maybe within the film strips print some Disney movie cells?

I could look up and few ideas for you if you would like... I'm not in the swap so I have some extra time on my hands..

that's such a good idea! Thank you so much for your help!

I LOVE that idea! :woohoo:

Tinykate,
Can you pm me, please? I can't seem to do it because I haven't posted enough on here. I had a question about your Eagle Scout request and couldn't post it on the thread as it was closed. Thanks, TinyKate!
W

:wave2::wave2::wave2:

How is everyone doing with this swap?

We are a month out from when it needs to be mailed and I want to know if I should extend the deadline. Don't want anyone overly stressed during the holidays. Would you like me to make the mail deadline January 31st to give everyone some breathing room? Or do you want to stick with the original plan on this one?

Post away and let me know.

I'm almost done. I only have finish the entrance one and I'm done. I'll go with what everyone wants. I'm in no rush to get my pages back.

I would appreciate moving it to the end of January. I have no crafty space right now. Lol.

I would love the end of January if that's fine. My boss has been having family emergencies so I've been stuck covering for him.

End of jan would be great for me too. I only have 3 more days off work before the end of the year and one of those is Christmas Day. I love being in retail management this time of year.

I am done, and have it ready to go to the Post Office tomorrow, but no big deal if the date is pushed forward. I had to finish up so my DH could have the table I was using for yet another spot for his Dickens Village. DON'T ASK! LOL!

OK, ladies. I will move this to the end of January. Please stick with that date, as I don't want this to drag out too long (especially if we are going to do a character page swap to finish out this series).

New due date will be January 31st. That means everyone should be mailing by January 27th at the latest.

Hope that helps relieve some holiday stress.

OK, ladies. I will move this to the end of January. Please stick with that date, as I don't want this to drag out too long (especially if we are going to do a character page swap to finish out this series).

are you the one doing the character swap too? Any idea when you are thinking of doing sign ins and so on?

are you the one doing the character swap too? Any idea when you are thinking of doing sign ins and so on?

Jennifer (MorgansMom2000) started this series and I will defer to her. If she wants to hold the character swap she will have first dibbs. If she isn't interested in hosting, I will hold one. If I end up holding it, signups would be probably the last week of January. I will check and see what she would like to do. :goodvibes

DisneyBelle99 - your box arrived today. I have not had a chance to go through it, but the box is in good shape. I will take a look this weekend and post photos on Monday. :)

Have a great weekend, everyone!

DisneyBelle99 - your box arrived today. I have not had a chance to go through it, but the box is in good shape. I will take a look this weekend and post photos on Monday. :)

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Excellent! Glad it arrived safely. :thumbsup2

Everything looks good. The only thing I couldn't find in the box is the money for return postage. Am I just missing where you put it in the box? I found the return label, but that was all.

Oh, I didn't see that in the notes, so what is that? Do people send you cash or checks? And how do you know how much to send? Thanks.

Oh, I didn't see that in the notes, so what is that? Do people send you cash or checks? And how do you know how much to send? Thanks.

No problem. I see that my instructions aren't very clear when it comes to that. I sometimes forget that our new people may not understand.

Anyway, I don't remember where you live. Was it New York? If thats where you live, you can send $8 (cash or check) and I will return any change you might have. I will ship by regional postage. If its somewhere else, just remind me where and I will let you know approximately what it will be. :)

Have a very Merry Christmas!

No problem. I see that my instructions aren't very clear when it comes to that. I sometimes forget that our new people may not understand.

Anyway, I don't remember where you live. Was it New York? If thats where you live, you can send $8 (cash or check) and I will return any change you might have. I will ship by regional postage. If its somewhere else, just remind me where and I will let you know approximately what it will be. :)

Have a very Merry Christmas!

Yes, NY it is. LONG GUYLAND:rotfl2: No problem, will send you the money. Just had to rush everything so my DH could have more real estate for his Dickens Village, which has taken over our house...............
:scared1:

Hoping everyone had a Merry Christmas! Deb

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!