Hollywood Studios Swap - CLOSED

Yes, NY it is. LONG GUYLAND:rotfl2: No problem, will send you the money. Just had to rush everything so my DH could have more real estate for his Dickens Village, which has taken over our house...............
:scared1:

Hoping everyone had a Merry Christmas! Deb

$8 should cover it. Thanks!

This is the final check in. ::yes:: PLEASE let me know where you are in this swap. I need to know that everyone is going to finish up on time. If you are having problems with it.....now is the time to speak up. No judging...we will just find a way to help you out so this finishes smoothly. Please do not wait until a week or a day before it is due and tell me you won't make it on time. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated!

Thanks! :flower1:

Danielle, I had to special order some paper on Tuesday. That would be the only thing to hold me up. I have a snow day tomorrow and plan to work on at least one prototype. Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Now that the holidays are over I can start concentrating on this swap. I have my titles ready to cut. I plan on getting most of it done this weekend. I should be able to make the deadline.

I am about half way done with this swap. I should make the deadline and hopefully will actually be done in the next week and a half. I will post pictures as soon as I can.

Danielle according to the tracking # the package is in Harrisburg, so maybe tomorrow or Monday for delivery.

Danielle according to the tracking # the package is in Harrisburg, so maybe tomorrow or Monday for delivery.

I will keep any eye out for it today or tomorrow. We had a TON of ice last night before midnight and I'm not sure much is on schedule for today.

The weather here has been absolutely crazy this weekend. Ice storm last night, then started out at 53 degrees this morning and its supposed to be -3 degrees overnight tonight with a windchill of -30. Seriously :confused3 How does that happen?

Danielle--PO says the box was delivered on Monday. Could you please let me know if you have it. Thanks :)

Danielle--PO says the box was delivered on Monday. Could you please let me know if you have it. Thanks :)

Cheryl,
I did get it yesterday. I changed the status in the first post, but I forgot to post here.
The pages are awesome (and thanks for the goodies)!
Danielle

Cheryl,
I did get it yesterday. I changed the status in the first post, but I forgot to post here.
The pages are awesome (and thanks for the goodies)!
Danielle

Thanks Danielle :) It didn't occur to me to look at the front page...duh:rolleyes1

Mailed my money out yesterday, the kind mailman took it, so we didn't have to go out in 6 degrees! So excited to see everything soon!

I've got two out of three completely done. I expect to get the last one done today, will mail this week. They are simple, but I like them, hope everyone else does too.

I went more generic with Sci-Fi so it can be used for more than just the restaurant:

Based on this sketch:

Cupcake:

Loosely based on this sketch (I'm not a fan of tearing paper):

And this is the last one.

Very loosely based on this sketch:

I didn't put the mats down on any of the layouts, so that people could orient them whichever way they want.

Hope everyone likes them.

Cute pages, Jennifer. Can't wait to complete this swap. I'm ready to put my pages to good use!

here's my pages. I'm all tagged and bagged and ready to ship.

I left the movie strip open for the entrance of HS at the top to allow people to add pictures to it. I was going to add pictures but then thought it would be interesting to add our own pictures.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!