Hollywood Studios Swap - CLOSED

Danielle can you pm me your address. I thought that I had it but can't find it.

Your pages look great! I sent you my address via PM.

Can everyone let me know when you are postal? If you don't have my work address please send me a message and I will send it to you. My home delivery person has been less than reliable this past year and I don't want any boxes going missing or getting damaged. Thanks!

I have everything cut, just need to glue down my pages. I have one set done. Hoping to get it done tomorrow but can't guarantee since I'm going out of town this weekend but will bring my pages with me. The latest I will mail it out is Monday morning. Sorry for the delay.

Love the pages that have been posted!!

Sorry the pictures are so big. These should be mailed out tomorrow morning. So sorry that I am behind again, things have been crazy here.
Rock 'n' Rollercoaster
2d4ada1d-e096-4933-ac66-f3bffd940a0f.jpg

Tower of Terror
b8413aea-ff47-428a-9876-32ef966ec3bc.jpg

Beauty and the Beast
cd7e51b0-76b2-4602-b1ec-16b6f6e5135d.jpg

I did not glue anything down on this one, and I did not glue the roses together so that you could adjust how open or closed they are for your page.

I'm postal as of this morning, but I didn't see the comment about mailing to work. I really hope they get there okay...

Love the new pages posted. Can't wait to go through my pictures and start ordering!

The weather here is awful. I will try to get to the post office Monday. If not it will have to wait until Wednesday. Monday - Tuesday it will have a wind chill of -40*. Brrrr. Holy moly it is cold. Everyone's pages look great I will post mine soon.

Thanks to all who have posted updates. If you haven't mailed yet, its ok. Do so as soon as it is safe. Don't want anyone getting into trouble because of a swap.

The past several weeks around my house have been bad ones. We lost my husband's aunt at Christmas and it took a little while to get things back on course around home.

Then we lost my DHs grandmother very suddenly last week and the funeral is tomorrow. What happens to previously civilized families when a death occurs and they think there might be something in it for them? Seriously. :confused3 Gram is not even in the ground yet and the "I wants" have already begun. It makes me sick! I hope I'm able to hold my tongue around these people tomorrow. Its totally ridiculous.

That was bad enough, but my mom called me late last night and my grandfather has been admitted to the hospital. At 97 years old I can't say its a total shock, but it has caught us off guard. His lungs are filling with fluid and the doctors aren't suggesting we take much in the way of corrective measures. The did remove the fluid once, but from here out its just a matter of time. He is a tough old bird and we hope there is still some fight left in him. If not, we hope he is able to pass peacefully.

All that being said, I will do my best to get these sorted and mailed out on time. I will keep you posted on my status. I still have more than half of the sets that I haven't received yet, so it might be a week or two until everyone has them back.

Oh Danielle I'm sorry to hear everything going on in your life. hugs to you my friend and as you said, the swap can wait. It's only pieces of paper. take care of yourself and family first.

Your box arrived today and everything looks good. Thanks for the goodies! I will get these pages back to you soon!

Sorry the pictures are so big. These should be mailed out tomorrow morning. So sorry that I am behind again, things have been crazy here.
Rock 'n' Rollercoaster
2d4ada1d-e096-4933-ac66-f3bffd940a0f.jpg

Tower of Terror
b8413aea-ff47-428a-9876-32ef966ec3bc.jpg

Beauty and the Beast
cd7e51b0-76b2-4602-b1ec-16b6f6e5135d.jpg

I did not glue anything down on this one, and I did not glue the roses together so that you could adjust how open or closed they are for your page.

Schools are cancelled here, the roads are horrible, and the actual temperature is -7* with a wind chill of -40*. I will be mailing out on Wednesday. Keep warm and safe everyone!
I am so sorry for your losses. Greed can bring out the worst in the people. Well wishes sent your way.

Oh my Goodness, that is too much loss and stress in a short period of time...Prayers for your grandfather. Hope things take a turn for the better soon.

I am glad my box arrived safely. Please take as long as you need to get these back to us. There is no rush. Taking care of you and your family is way more important. I am very sorry for your losses. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

mailing tomorrow. It will be a nice and warm 20*. hahaha

Jack Sparrow

flags are photomats black flags page glued down. red flags and scrolls loose. scrolls for journaling. sparrow is also not glued.

Indiana Jones

Title page mats glued down. the hats and or trucks are for embelishment and/ or journaling.

Gertie the Dinosaur

The page with gerite's head the mats, tree, bananas, and ice cream not glued.

Love the pages....so much detail! Can't wait to see them in person.

mailing tomorrow. It will be a nice and warm 20*. hahaha

Jack Sparrow

flags are photomats black flags page glued down. red flags and scrolls loose. scrolls for journaling. sparrow is also not glued.

Indiana Jones

Title page mats glued down. the hats and or trucks are for embelishment and/ or journaling.

Gertie the Dinosaur

The page with gerite's head the mats, tree, bananas, and ice cream not glued.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!