Hollywood Studios Crowd Level during SWGE Passholder Preview

SLUGGER07

Earning My Ears
Looking for opinions. We are flying in August 20 - 21 for SWGE Passholder Preview. We are wanting to accomplish as much as we can outside of our 4 hour window at GE. Do you guys think HS is going to be crazy busy from passholders waiting to get into their SWGE window or from passholders lingering in the park after they have seen it? We have no problem going to one of the other parks if HS is going to be crazy busy. HOPE THIS MAKES SINCE.

Heck all of the parks may be super busy those for all i know since i don't normally travel around then. :rotfl2:

Thanks In Advance!

Looking for opinions. We are flying in August 20 - 21 for SWGE Passholder Preview. We are wanting to accomplish as much as we can outside of our 4 hour window at GE. Do you guys think HS is going to be crazy busy from passholders waiting to get into their SWGE window or from passholders lingering in the park after they have seen it? We have no problem going to one of the other parks if HS is going to be crazy busy. HOPE THIS MAKES SINCE.

Heck all of the parks may be super busy those for all i know since i don't normally travel around then. :rotfl2:

Thanks In Advance!
Our preview day is the 21st. I couldnt get any of the good FPs at DHS for the 22st at all so I'm guessing the parks are going to be crowded. We are planning on Epcot on the morning of the 22nd. Like you, we only have one night!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter