Hollywood Studios Holiday Events (vs. Slow Entry to Vacation)

TexanInTheMidwest

DIS Veteran
We arrive on January 5th. Though we live in Ohio, we are traveling from Ft. Myers Beach and 9 Days with DH's Family - all three SILs and my MIL. (I am convinced our WDW trip is a reward for this :earboy2:)

I had planned for us to drive up from Ft. Myers Beach, Check in to Grand Floridian, and then go to dinner at Narcoossee later in the evening and watch the fireworks from MK....and dive into the parks on Sunday morning (Magic Kingdom and the Fast Passes we desire).

However, after making our FastPass Reservations and reviewing the WDW Hours, I see that Hollywood Studios has the "last chance" at the holidays. Is Flurry of Fun worth a slow entry into vacation? Is it worth trying to find dinner reservations and deal with the bus back to GF?

We are on the Military Salute Hopper tickets....and we can use Saturday evening or not without messing with what's planned for our trip.

We did see all the holiday decorations at HS last year. And we have a full day planned in HS (including FP's for Slinky).....

I would definitely catch the last day of the Holiday events if I were you! However, I’m a sucker for all things Christmas and for special events.

I would opt for slow entry and eat at Narcoosee's. If you saw the holiday decorations at DHS last year, I, personally, wouldn't feel the need to rush over there to see them again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter