Hollywood Studios Interest Thread

I'm in. Since this is the park where my DH works I have tons of pics that we need to put in a book. The dates work for me too.

So glad to have you join! I will be posting the listing specifics later this week and signups will be held at 9 a.m. EST on Monday, September 9th.

Anyone else up for joining us? As of right now I only have 4 definites and 3 possibles.

The way things look, this is going to be a really small swap. :( I'm going to stick with a required number of 3 different layouts per person no matter the number of those participating. I think some of us have been overwhelmed with pages for the past several swaps. However, if someone participating feels the overwhelming need to make a fourth layout, I won't forbid it ;). I just don't want anyone regretting joining because of too much work. This is supposed to be fun!

I'm off the boards until Sunday night or Monday morning, so mark your calendar ladies. I will see those of you joining me bright and early on Monday! Have a great weekend!!!!

I am thinking about joining again. Sat out for Epcot and feel like I can focus again. I think a small group is good. I'd like to not do more then 3. Maybe we can narrow down the topics to the ones we most have pictures of? Several of them I don't have any pictures of but would want to participate for the ones that I do. Jan 15 works for me. I have 2 weeks off work at Christmas to finish everything up.

Victoria

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!