Hollywood Studio's new name

Those are surely bogus, they suck. @FastPasser. mentioned Hollywood Adventure (with Disney in front of it, of course.) That makes sense due to the heavy emphasis on Toy Story and Star Wars. Looking to the future it will still work when more Marvel attractions and experiences are added. Also with Adventure you have some continuity with DCA (if that matters.)

In another thread I said Cinemagic seemed the least bad to me. Showed DH the list without saying anything to him and the said the same.

I still think the list is horrible... seems un-Disney bad.

Here is the original source. Says he talked to someone who claims they were part of a focus group and wanted to get it out there .... I don't think he has any first hand knowledge.

These names are so horribly bad that I think someone is spoofing him, trying to get attention ................ or Disney is just plain whacked.

I'm hoping someone just trying to see how much they can stir a pot. :stir: And how far it will viral in the DIS community.

Hollywood Adventure or Cinema-venture. Anything else sounds way too generic. The park is still going to feel far undeveloped even after SW Land and the new Mickey ride is complete when you really think about it. The big draws will be Toy Story and Star Wars with random other attractions scattered everywhere. They're going to need more themed lands for the new park concept idea to work.

I still think it's fake.

Hyperia is the daughter of a Greek river god.

Hyperion is the name of the street the original Walt Disney studios was located on.

I could understand if it was Hyperion, that makes sense. So either this is bad reporting with incorrect choices given or the whole thing is fake and everyone is picking it up b/c it's a slow news week

Ok I'll play too...here's my survey;

Disney's Movie Land
Disney's Land of Movies
Disney's Wonderful World of Movies.." maybe a homage to Walt"
Mickey's World
Mickey's Movie World
World of Mickey
The Wonderful World of Mickey ::MickeyMo

Ok I'll play too...here's my survey;

Disney's Movie Land
Disney's Land of Movies
Disney's Wonderful World of Movies.." maybe a homage to Walt"
Mickey's World
Mickey's Movie World
World of Mickey
The Wonderful World of Mickey ::MickeyMo
Those aren't good but infinitely better than the original one posted

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter