Hollywood Tour

Amw1064

DIS Veteran
Anyone ever done either of these tours? TMZ tour or the Access Hollywood Tour? Just wondered which you preferred.

Will also do the Warner Brothers studio tour but thought one of the above may show around the area more. (fun for 2 teens)

Neither of those, but we did a combo tour with Anaheim Tour Company a few years ago, that included WB studies and a Hollywood tour- my teens enjoyed it.

Only did the TMZ bus tour in NYC. Looking forward to doing a Warner Bros tour when we go in the Spring...

We did one of the tours a few years ago at the spur of the moment. It ended up being one of my favorite things. It wasn't TMZ....it was a smaller company that we found while walking along Hollywood Blvd. It was really fun though, we saw lots of star homes

I can never hear people ask about the TMZ tours without laughing... they talk constantly about how many celebrities you’ll see while on tour. In reality, they drive a predetermined loop and aren’t paying attention to their surroundings.

I work part time for a publicist, and pretty much every time I’m moving celebrities around (even in places they would be anticipated, like the globes or the oscars) the TMZ tours just blow right past. :rotfl2:

I can never hear people ask about the TMZ tours without laughing... they talk constantly about how many celebrities you’ll see while on tour. In reality, they drive a predetermined loop and aren’t paying attention to their surroundings.

I work part time for a publicist, and pretty much every time I’m moving celebrities around (even in places they would be anticipated, like the globes or the oscars) the TMZ tours just blow right past. :rotfl2:
Do you have any tours you do recommend? Just to see the sites. Also any area you would recommend staying. Was looking at the Loews Hollywood area, or The Grove area or Universal area.

Do you have any tours you do recommend? Just to see the sites. Also any area you would recommend staying. Was looking at the Loews Hollywood area, or The Grove area or Universal area.

I haven’t taken any of them personally, but I have had friends visit and use Surf City Tours and rave about it.

The hard thing about LA, is that since everything is so spread out, many of the things that people think of as being classic “Hollywood” aren’t even in Hollywood proper.

We have done tmz and wb and loved them both. On tmz we didn't see anyone but didn't expect to. I just enjoyed my surroundings and learning all it offered. The WB tour was wonderful also. We are headed back in Oct and plan on doing both :)

We did the tmz a few years ago and really enjoyed it. our "host" was really good. He did a great narration of all the famous places we passed. We did see p-diddy (as he was called then) driving in his fancy car.

We did the tmz a few years ago and really enjoyed it. our "host" was really good. He did a great narration of all the famous places we passed. We did see p-diddy (as he was called then) driving in his fancy car.
Haha, we saw him as well. Also Sylvester Stallone. We ended using Ultimate Hollywood Tour. We had a great time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!