holy cheap flights batman!!!!

darkwing

Earning My Ears
There are 4 of us heading down to meet my parents in Orlando (myself, my girlfriend, and my 2 sisters) in November right before Thanksgiving. We had planned on driving - from Toronto it's only a couple of thousand kilometres - 24 hours straight drive.

Then Lo and behold - Delta releases flights from Buffalo for $140.00 American - taxes and charges included!!!!

So we have changed our plans and now are flying down for $220.00 cdn each - costs a little more than driving, but we get to spend a couple of extra days down there, and won't be so cranky when we get there!!!

WOOHOO!!!!

(found the link to the rates on Mousesavers.com - where else!)

Good for you on the good rate.
I tried to get a cheap fare but I could not find one.
I an stuck on Airtransat out ot TO.

Great deal!! I can totally understand your excitement-I got a similar price for our trip in November! Sure beats Air Canada-they pretty much want that price one way and then they still have to add on all the taxes and surcharges and fees-blah blah blah!! So glad that some of live close enough to fly out of the USA! Have a awesome trip!
Grover in Winnipeg

I wish that I just had a short drive but the 8 hour drive from Calgary to Spokane is still worth it for us. We fly on Delta at $220 U.S. for each of 6 vs $650 Cdn. from Calgary. Even with our poor exchange rate saving over $1800.

Gary

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter