Holy Diagon Alley Batman!

The nice things about those, although you need to deal with commercials, some of them have extras that weren't seen in the theaters - not sure about the later ones though.

DH1 & 2 both definitely had extra scenes added in. I was watching, and one of them showed up and I was all :confused: :confused:

:rotfl:

DH1 & 2 both definitely had extra scenes added in. I was watching, and one of them showed up and I was all :confused: :confused:

:rotfl:

I didn't know that, I'd always assumed that when movies run on tv stuff gets cut out, not put in! I will make it a point to DVR them the next time they come on.

Have you read the Cuckoo's Calling or Silkworm? I wouldn't call them "middling". They're great British detective stories!

It's funny you mention this. DW just freaked out last week when she finished reading a book on her on her Kindle. She got all the way through and only found out on the last page that Cuckoo was written by JK Rowling (I'm assuming it was written by a ghostwriter). She started reading Silkworm this week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter