Home alone and Doctor Doolittle reboots

old lady

DIS Veteran
Are there going to be or just Doctor Doolittle one ? I don’t know about having Robert Downey JR as Doctor Doolittle. He looks more like the Captain Nemo type.

Previews of Dolittle look okay so I might see it. The only decent version of that is the old Rex Harrison version. But I never cared for Home Alone. That is one series that definitely does NOT need a reboot since it wasn't that good to start with and was done to death with it's sequels. It's sort of asinine just seeing how many ways a kids can torture the bad guys.

Previews of Dolittle look okay so I might see it. The only decent version of that is the old Rex Harrison version.

I so agree!! I thought the newer one with Eddie Murphy was awful. Based on the trailer, though, I'm looking forward to the new one.

The original Home Alone is "OK" in my book. (Some scenes are ridiculous, but there are parts I like.) I agree they've worn the franchise out with sequels, though.

I so agree!! I thought the newer one with Eddie Murphy was awful. Based on the trailer, though, I'm looking forward to the new one.

The original Home Alone is "OK" in my book. (Some scenes are ridiculous, but there are parts I like.) I agree they've worn the franchise out with sequels, though.

Yeah, Home Alone was a cute enough idea and a a decently fun movie but sequels were never needed.

Do you know those bins of discounted DVDs they have a Wal-Mart? I swear, Hollywood must go there, close their eyes, reach in the bin, grab a random DVD, and say, "Yeah! Let's remake this one!" 🙄

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter