Home Alone dad John Heard found dead...

I read that he was recuperating from minor back surgery. No idea if that played any role.

We're huge "Home Alone" fans and were sad to hear about him passing.

I read that he was recuperating from minor back surgery. No idea if that played any role.

That's what I read as well. Kind of reminds me of Bill Paxton's death, wasn't his due to complications of surgery as well (if that was also the cause in this case)?

That's what I read as well. Kind of reminds me of Bill Paxton's death, wasn't his due to complications of surgery as well (if that was also the cause in this case)?
I think Bill Paxton had some sort of heart surgery.

That's what I heard. He had the minor back surgery, was staying in hotel to recoup, and housekeeping found him already deceased.

May he RIP.

Love him and love "Home Alone" so much. The house reminds me of one I had for a long time, but couldn't justify as a single girl...

"Kevin"

When it's your time,it's your time.
My mom had like 9 lives,was given 6 months to live:she passed quietly during a nap almost 2 years after that prognosis.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter