Home Alone Reboot

Its not just Home alone they are also planning to reboot Night at the Museum and Diary of a Wimpy kid. I think they are running scared they managed to ruin Star Wars (word on the street is no original characters because Lucas still owns Luke and the others) now they are losing money numbers are down, Galaxy edge not performing as well and they are not coming out with new material. Any way how would it work Kevin would be able to text his parents or live stream the intruders on twitter or facebook.

Don't these people have any original thoughts? The number of remakes makes me think they take the easy way out. They hope the success of the original will give them an automatic win. Sad. There is so much new material that could be used.

Its not just Home alone they are also planning to reboot Night at the Museum and Diary of a Wimpy kid. I think they are running scared they managed to ruin Star Wars (word on the street is no original characters because Lucas still owns Luke and the others) now they are losing money numbers are down, Galaxy edge not performing as well and they are not coming out with new material. Any way how would it work Kevin would be able to text his parents or live stream the intruders on twitter or facebook.

Night at the Museum reboot makes absolutely zero sense to me.

Just seen there is a rumour that they are going to remake the Rocketeer, this is ridiculous make new stuff not remakes

Are you sure about this? I thought George Lucas sold the rights to Star Wars to Disney?

Macauley Culkin is the ONLY Kevin McAllister I will watch. I told my 23 yo son, his response once, "they already remade Home Alone, it's called Home Alone 3"
Just look at how that one tanked, why? Because it had a different kid.

Anyone see Macauley response to the news on twitter. He posted a hilarious picture of what a Home Alone movie would look like today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter