Home Vacation Rental

berlykim22

Mouseketeer
Has anyone stayed or rented one of the Homes outside of disney?
We were thinking of renting a 6 bedroom home close to disney and just wanted
some feedback or any suggestion or recommendations??
So any help would be appreciated.
We are going in March 2002.

Thanks
Kim

My family stayed in a vacation home in May 2002. It was wonderful. There were twelve of us with a four bedroom, swimming pool, kitchen, and a lovely living area. We would do it again in a heartbeat. We used www.hayesvacationrentals.com, they couldn't have more helpful. Hope this information helps. Have a great time planning.

I've stayed in three different vacation homes near WDW. I'm spoiled now and wouldn't go back to renting a motel room. If you want any other details, just email me.

I rented a four-bedroom executive home from Premier Homes and fromFlorida Leisure and was satisfied with both companies.

The Premier Home was located in the Lindfields Subdivision off of 192, west of Disney. It was a little larger than the Florida Leisure home, had a covered lanai, spa, a parlor and a family room.

With Florida Leisure, I saved about $500 off of my two-week rental, selected the specific house that I would be staying in from the website, and knew the address in advance. In addition, I didn't have to go to a centralized office to check in. They key was in a lock box at the house.

We enjoyed the extra space and the pool in the backyard. We saved money by cooking some meals in the equipped kitchen and went home with clean clothes since we had a washer and dryer right there.

We stayed in a home in Davenport..west off 192. It was beautiful. We used vrbo.com and the owner gave us the name of his management company. I don't think i will ever stay in a hotel again. We loved having our own pool.

I have rented a house 3 times in the last 4 years. I liked having the extra room and living space plus the private pool. I didn't like the drive which ranged from 20-35 minutes. (depending on which home). I am going back Nov 30-dec10 and this time I am staying in a 2 bedroom suite at the Hilton Grand Vacation Club.(got a really good deal ended up being at least $250 cheaper than the cheapest house I could find.) I have only stayed in houses when I have gone down and over all I loved it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter