Homecomin’

Hopefully

DIS Veteran
What can I use a TS Credit format Homecomin’?
I am assuming not Thigh High Biscuits-right?
Fried Chicken Sandwich?
Fried Chicken Salad?
TIA

I’m confused? Why wouldn’t you be able to use your TS credit for whatever you want? We have reservations there in November and I’m not aware of any restrictions.

With a TS credit you are entitled to an Entree, Dessert, and drink. I don’t know if the salad or sandwich are considered “Entrees “ for example

I have only ate there using my DxDDP and got app, entree, and dessert. I will say the deviled eggs, Fried Chicken, and Hummingbird Cake was great. We had it our first day and ended up back there on our last day of a 10 day trip because we loved it so much.

Sandwich's and meal size salads are typically entree's. If it is listed as a starter or appetizer it is not considered an entree. I just looked at the menu and of what you have listed the thigh high biscuits would be the only thing that wouldn't be considered an entree.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter