Homecomin' vs Boathouse?

Yes, full menus are available at most bars throughout disney. We haven't done boathouse yet, but enjoyed the full homecoming menu at the bar

This is what we do. The full menu is available at the bars at Boathouse and I think there are 3 separate bars so you can usually find a spot. If you go, you have to try the firecracker shrimp appetizer. It's outstanding! Every trip we say we are going to try something different but end up back here with a drink and that appetizer....

This is what we do. The full menu is available at the bars at Boathouse and I think there are 3 separate bars so you can usually find a spot. If you go, you have to try the firecracker shrimp appetizer. It's outstanding! Every trip we say we are going to try something different but end up back here with a drink and that appetizer....

My sister is a big seafood fan - thanks for the tip on the shrimp!

When I am traveling through the Orlando area to St Petersburg I very rarely make reservation, since I am not sure of my exact timing of passing WDW. I just get a seat at the bar if the restaurant is on a long wait bases. Pretty much all restaurants at WDW has the full menu available at their bars.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter