Homemade Candy at Epcot Resorts Area

L&Lfan

DIS Veteran
With the closing of Seashore Sweets is there any place to get homemade chocolate candy on the Boardwalk or any Epcot resort? We are at the Dolphin and there’s nothing that we see other than regular candy bars. We don’t have park tickets this trip so they’re not an option. Thanks for any help!

Inside the Boardwalk store there is a small counter with cookies, caramel apples etc. not sure about candies. The Ganachery is great!

We’re gonna try the Screen Door tonight as we’ve got ADRs At Yachtsman Steakhouse. Disney Springs isn’t really in our plans. Thanks to you who answered.

I was at Dolphin a few weeks ago, and I never made it into their candy shop. I saw a sign for it. Have you popped in there? Not Fuel, but there was a sign for a candy shop in that area, kinda tucked away.

BTW - sandwiches at Fuel were fantastic. Also, they had Dole Whip Froyo in that self serv froyo section. It was darned good, too.

We’re still here. Haven’t seen any signs of another candy shop but we’ll ask the concierge tomorrow. Today the Christmas tree and decorations went up . Very pretty.​

We’re still here. Haven’t seen any signs of another candy shop but we’ll ask the concierge tomorrow. Today the Christmas tree and decorations went up . Very pretty.​

Love the Christmas decorations at the Dolphin! So pretty when we were there!

Enjoy!

Head over to Disney Springs to the Candy Cauldron - it's the same offerings you find in the sweet shops at the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!