Homework for first day

daughter_of_amid_chaos

<font color=green>very very very careful about wha
I just got a homework assignment for the first day of class!! I mean I know this happens but come on this sucks!

I wish i had homework.... this month off has been soooo long and its getting longer they cancelled first day of classes tommorrow... grrr I love the snow but i hate it at the same time....

JCTigger said:
I wish i had homework.... this month off has been soooo long and its getting longer they cancelled first day of classes tommorrow... grrr I love the snow but i hate it at the same time....
You can do the 4 papers I have to do by friday if you would like :) My classes start a week from monday and I have to finish up incompletes and my winter term papers by then! :earseek:

I have one on the mistakes made in 600 years of South African history, one on southern slaves after their emancipation, a policy on stem cell research, and a comparison of hotel general managers.

figfan2002 said:
I had homework assigned to me before the semester even began.

Talk about sucking. :guilty:

That is how it is with me. My semester doesn't start until the 31st.

That sucks.

I started today. Had some reading to do, but nothing mayor. Tomorrow will be a much longer day, since I got my 2 concentration classes AND buy books. bleh

BluesTravlr00 said:
i had 85 pages of reading for my first day hun... it happens. long time no see by the way.

~c
yes but did you also have 4 papers due on the same day as the reading? hmmm
And same to you.

My history class doesn't start till March (it's a regular class done really fast in 8 weeks), but the professor has already told us that the first two assignments will be due by midnight on the first day! Yuck!

It is not uncommon to have work assigned prior to the first day. I've had that happen many times. I've also had over 200 pages to read for the next class as well.

I do mostly 7 week semesters (either meeting 4 hours a night 2-3x a week or online). With 7 week semesters, that is very very common.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!