Honeymoon at BC in Sept. ?????

P

popye

Hi folks, congrats on all the effort and time you guys put in to helping us confused Disney newbies.

My then to be wife and I will be honeymooning at the BC in sept. it is also my first trip to Disney World. Im very exited but every now and then I wonder if I picked the right resort. We are using the fall fantesy package so the rate seems ok.

Please tell me wonderfull things and feel free to offer suggestions. We did not go with a spacific honeymoon package because this allready represents a reach on our part financially.

I want to make this a wonderfull exp. for her. Hopefully this will be my only honeymoon heh.
Thanks alot and I look forward to hearing from you all.

I think you will have an awesome time at WDW for your honeymoon and the BC will be a great spot. DH & I honeymooned at WDW too and had a blast. It was DH's first time to the World. He really enjoyed it.

One of the nice things about the resort you picked is that it is so close to Epcot's World Showcase. We love dining in this area. You will be able to just walk on over for dinner, very nice!! Be sure to visit one of the French restaurants, they have awesome food and incredible desserts!!!!!!!!!!!! We had the best meal there. When we went back this past Nov. we made sure we had priority seatings for the Bistro again to celebrate our 7th anniversary.

I think you are fine to not do a "honeymoon package." It will be cheaper too.

Have fun planning!

Each time DH and I have gone to the World, we have made a PS at the California Grill to coincide with the fireworks at the MK that night (we go off season, so this is always a Saturday night). Not only is the food great (albeit pricy), but when the fireworks go off they dim the lights in the restaurant and pipe in the music as well. You can also leave your table and go out on the observation deck to watch from there. It's quite an unbelievable site. This restaurant books up quickly- you should try to make your PS on the day you actually can- I think it's 120 days out. Since we usually arrive on a Saturday, it's also a great way to kick off our trip.

I was there last September so if you have any other questions just ask. Congrats!!!!

Mega

Hubby and I Honeymooned at the BC & WL. You guys will like the BC. As Minnie said it is a great location with easy access to Epcot.

We did not use a Honeymoon package either. You might want to tell the CMs that you work with that this is your Honeymoon. One evening at dinner our waiter asked us if we were on our honeymoon, we asked how he knew..."Shiney Rings" was his response.

I hope you have a magical honeymoon.

:) I ( and my DH of course) honeymooned at the BC. Our travel agent let them know it was our honeymoon when he made the ressies. They gave us a waterview room at no extra charge. It was on the first floor near the volleyball court. It was a great location and so quiet. When you entered our room there was a little hall before you got to the bed so you couldn't hear anything from the hall outside. They also had a basket of goodies in the room for us when we checked in. We watched the fireworks from the beach one night. We sat on the wooden swings. It wasn't the best view but we were all alone!! If you can spend the extra money try booking an Illunination cruise. It is romantic and the best way to see the light show. Our driver was Derrell and he made the night so special. We went with our daughter and he treated her like a princess. Have a great time!!

I am so jealous. You are clearly a super husband-to-be to come up with this honeymoon destination! LOL. Have fun. D

Great choice for the honeymoon. DH and I honeymooned at WDW also. It was better than we could have ever imagined. I, too, like to be close to Epcot, and the walk around the boardwalk is really nice. You will have a lot of options for activities staying at the BC. You may want to go dancing at the dance hall on the BW. Also, you could go to the piano bar, Jellyrolls, also on the BW. Just a little bit of a walk toward the S&D is Fantasia Gardens miniature golf, which might be fun for you to do.

Cali Grill is a great restaurant as someone else posted above. Great views. If you really want to splurge, go to Victoria and Alberts at GF. It is a special treat, but some big bucks. For DH and me on our Honeymoon, it was a must do, but only a one-time thing for us.

Have a great time, and CONGRATULATIONS!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter