Honeymoon Coordinator

indigo

Disney Blogger!
When you've reserved a honeymoon package (such as the escape or grand plan) What exactly does the Honeymoon Coordinator do for the happy couple?

I know they call ahead of time and can help with PS's. But what else?

Anybody have any experience?

-Indigo :earsboy:

indigo,

I researched into the honeymoon option earlier this year and decided not to go with the option due to its price.

However, I currently booked my honeymoon trip using Dreams Unlimited. My agent, Rob, has already given me tips on where to go as a honeymoon couple. He will also make PS for us. The service is free of charge. We are on the Discovery Magic Package.

So if you are on a limited budget, you may give DU a try. Also, you may write to the Disney honeymoon department. It will reply your email asap.

Good luck!

Jean

Thanks for the reply. At this point we're not too concerned about the cost difference. But I will email disney directly. Thank you,

-Indigo

We just received a letter from Fairytale Honeymoons last week, suggesting we call them and choose our Romantic Choice feature. We did, and they pulled up all of the priority seatings we have made (and our Illuminations Cruise) to note that we are on our honeymoon, I guess. However, my husband to be said he got the feeling that the woman couldn't wait to get off the phone :( . That's all they done for us so far, but I think they can also arrange special gifts (flowers, etc.) I'd be interested to hear what else they have done for people in the past.

However, I must say, I was a little disapointed that they didn't "call" us, nor did they provide a toll-free number in the letter......

I just came back from my honeymoon. We had the Discovery Magic package...definitely worth it. The HM coordinator didn't do anything for us except make the PS's, but it was really helpful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter