Honeymoon Ideas for Early Risers

Lexx1214

Mouseketeer
DH and I are heading to WDW in September 2018 for our slightly delayed honeymoon. We love trying new foods so the Food and Wine Festival I’d a big draw for us and we are planning a few signature meals at Morimotos, California Grill, Le Cellier and Jiko.

We are both morning people and usually get up around 6 am (or earlier) even on weekends and holidays. Any advice for adding a little morninging romance to start our days?

Well I'm not sure where you are staying, but many of the resorts have beautiful jogging trails and grounds. And in the early morning light when most people are not awake and out, without the hustle and bustle it's beautiful. Even if you take a cab to another resort this could still be a very cheap and romantic option. Port Orleans Riverside (and FQ) have the lovely bayou and paths along the river that is loaded with wildlife as well. Wilderness Lodge grounds are stunning from what I hear. They are called running trails so you could just do a search for that on the Disney site. It is also listed under things to do - sports and recreation. They have a whole list of the resorts and how long the jaunts are. The Boardwalk in the still of the morning, any of the lakes... they can be so peaceful and like a world unto your own. : )

If your trip includes a Sunday, do consider the Sunday brunch at California Grill....It is pricey, but totally awesome...wonderful food, endless mimosas, a bloody mary bar, terrific service and of course the most amazing view....for people who want something romantic and or celebratory early in the day, it'd be a great choice....congrats and have fun...

I'm not sure how early the hot air balloon ride at Disney Springs opens, but that would be beautiful first thing in the morning! Less crowds too, so it might be more private. Or you could go to the beaches at one of the resorts and watch the sunrise- maybe even bring a breakfast picnic down to the beach with some mimosas? Or like someone said, a walk around the resorts early in the morning when its peaceful and quiet would be lovely.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts