Honeymoon packages?

mickeynut674

Mouseketeer
Are they worth it?? We are already booked for 4 nights at PO Riverside, but beginning to wonder if the honeymoon escape package would be worth doing....also does anyone if they offer a discount to disney club members??
Thanks

I think Disney Club does not offer discount to any honeymoon package. I called the club yesterday to compare the quote between the regular Discovery package and the Honeymoon Discovery.... I can only save $$$ on the regular one. The difference between those two are over $400...

For me, the only thing that I really wanna get from the honeymoon pacakge is the photo session, which will cost me about $300 along. The hats and the pins are available in the park anyways. So, I will go with the regular package and add my own honeymoon touch in it.

However, if you have the $$$ to do so, by all means, choose the Honeymoon package and I believe you won't regret it.

Congratulations!!:pinkbounc :bounce:

I am going on my honeymoon in June and i debated between the honeymoon discovery and the regular discovery packages for weeks. DISNEY doe not discount the honeymoon packages, but i got a good deal on the discovery magic package, so to me the few extras were not worth it. I got the summer deal. We are going June 15-22. Check out the discovery package if you are going to do a lot of eating. You get two wishes a day person, and we are hopefully going to save a good amount a money on food while eating very well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!