Honeymoon Planning...need help!

DDelFarn

Earning My Ears
Looking to book a honeymoon next June...I'm getting married the 26h...

First time for my fiancee, I've been a couple times. I want to stay in a reasonably priced hotel and get park-hopper package...Any advice where I can look at for either?

The Polynesian seems to be a popular resort for disneymooners. I stayed there once, and it was lovely! As far as passes go, it depends on how long you're staying. If you are staying a long time 10 days or more, consider an annual pass. An AP can get you a good discount on your room too. If you aren't staying that long, you can buy passes at your resort or at the Disney Store too.

We absolutely LOVED the wilderness lodge (WL) and if you search the resorts board you'll find that it gets nothing but rave reviews. When I was planning our honeymoon I used the reservations page on disneys website to get an idea of what things would cost. They now have it set up so that you can compare different packages. You can also talk to travel agents and see what they can put together for you.

I would check out www.wdwig.com to familiarize yourself with the different tickets that are available so that you can figure out what exactly you want.

On our honeymoon we had a package that included all our meals and I have to say that it was very nice to not worry about what we were spending on food. The only thing was that we always felt like we had to get the most expensive meals in order to make the package worth while and we honestly got sick of steak every meal after a few days.

we are thinking of staying at the AKL, GF or the Poly when we go - we were at the AKL 1/02 and we LOVED it there were actually a number of couple honeymooning there.

Are you planning on booking soon? We are getting married in April and are trying to figure out when the best time to book will be (but first we are waiting on DFH's schedule to see when we will be going) but we will probably go right after the wedding

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter