Honeymoon Planning Office

LT Hambone

<font color=green>Check out this Mug!<br><font col
Just want to spread the word about the wonderful folks at the Honeymoon Planning Office, in particular, Keri!

I called them today to arrange our Romantic Choice Feature. Not only did Keri take care of this, but she pulled up all PSs that I had made, including the Illuminations Cruise! She also was able to change a PS, make a new PS, and note PSs which need to be made between now and the time we arrive (Cindy's for lunch, Fantasmic Dinner Package). I was also able to make a room request and arrange for something special to be waiting for us in our room when we arrive. To top it all off, she's going to send us a complete list of all confirmed reservations and itinerary, and have a current, up-to-date copy waiting for us at check-in!

Talk about service! This may be one of WDW best kept secrets!

If anyone is doing a Honeymoon Escape Package, you are in for a real treat!

:D :cool: :D :cool:

I'm glad to hear that they are still so accomodating. I know that personally, they made my wedding/honeymoon as stress free as possible. Their assistance made the planning fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!