Honeymoon report

DVC_HK

Mouseketeer
We just got back from a week at WDW and it was one of the best trips we have ever done! Checked in on 11/17 and checked out on the 24th so right before the Thanksgiving crowds really show up and the crowds were perfect for the week. We were able to spend all day Monday at SWGE and really enjoy the new land building droids and lightsabers as well as trying the cantina and being the pilots on the Falcon!

We did get the deluxe meal plan and had a signature everyday and those were amazing as we did Monsieur Paul, Brown Derby, Be Our Guest, Le Cellier, Tiffins, Jiko, and Cinderellas' Royal Table as well as Ohana for breakfast on our way out yesterday. The snack credits all went to food and wine fest as we tried new food and a few for road snacks so we wouldn't have to stop as much on the way home.

Our Magic Kingdom day on Tuesday was wonderful with a very light crowd and MVMCP that night compared to Saturday night at the park. We did every park at least twice and were able to get fast passes to most of the main rides such as FOP twice!

We stayed at Kidani in a 1 bedroom savanna view on the second floor which gave us some great views of all the animals and we did the night time safari at the resort which I do recommend. DVC had a wonderful gift set waiting for us when we arrived in the room with mugs, hats, and other neat things for our honeymoon on top of the floral and gift arrangements I had purchased for us.

We rode the new skyliner from Epcot to HS so we passed Riviera and fell in love with it. We ended up adding our third contract and our second home resort as we bought a couple points there the next day after a quick tour!

All in all a week there was exhausting as we walked over 50 miles from what our step counters say but we loved every moment of it!

All in all a week there was exhausting as we walked over 50 miles from what our step counters say but we loved every moment of it!
Take those step counters with a massive grain of salt. I had one on my arm at work one day while leading lessons, and just the movement of swinging my arm while seated had logged 3,428 steps (exactly, I checked).

We just got back from a week at WDW and it was one of the best trips we have ever done! Checked in on 11/17 and checked out on the 24th so right before the Thanksgiving crowds really show up and the crowds were perfect for the week. We were able to spend all day Monday at SWGE and really enjoy the new land building droids and lightsabers as well as trying the cantina and being the pilots on the Falcon!

We did get the deluxe meal plan and had a signature everyday and those were amazing as we did Monsieur Paul, Brown Derby, Be Our Guest, Le Cellier, Tiffins, Jiko, and Cinderellas' Royal Table as well as Ohana for breakfast on our way out yesterday. The snack credits all went to food and wine fest as we tried new food and a few for road snacks so we wouldn't have to stop as much on the way home.

Our Magic Kingdom day on Tuesday was wonderful with a very light crowd and MVMCP that night compared to Saturday night at the park. We did every park at least twice and were able to get fast passes to most of the main rides such as FOP twice!

We stayed at Kidani in a 1 bedroom savanna view on the second floor which gave us some great views of all the animals and we did the night time safari at the resort which I do recommend. DVC had a wonderful gift set waiting for us when we arrived in the room with mugs, hats, and other neat things for our honeymoon on top of the floral and gift arrangements I had purchased for us.

We rode the new skyliner from Epcot to HS so we passed Riviera and fell in love with it. We ended up adding our third contract and our second home resort as we bought a couple points there the next day after a quick tour!

It sounds wonderful, as a honeymoon should be.
Please post pictures of the floral and gift arrangements you purchased.
Also please post pictures of gift set from DVC. I have never heard of them doing it before. Was it from the guide you purchased from or a travel agent perhaps?
By the way, I completely believe 50 miles in 7-8 days. Did you take pictures of your meals? We want to see it all! haha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!